Quodlibet

n. 14th century Latin "whatever pleases" 1: whatever

Saturday, April 14, 2007

More to weird...


Both howcan and I had a tough time trying to think about our weirdness. I mean, I've always thought of myself as kinda weird, but it was tough thinking of 6 weird-worthy things. But I did think of one more (does this make 7? some were kinda lame, I'll be the first to admit):

Since high school, I've insisted that if I concentrated hard enough by staring towards a light source, I can see air molecules bumping into each other. I didn't need to observe the Brownian motion in the microscope to know what that looks like. I could just see it. My friends thought I was crazy. Deep down, I knew that one day, I'll make history.

posted by jacqui_woo at 7:33 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • ok, my turn to turn on the weirdness
  • aiyo - tagged!
  • images of spring (break)
  • resurrection
  • anniversary
  • In Toronto at the moment. It's been a restless day...
  • winter rears its ugly head...but I'm not (yet) com...
  • My Non-Vow of Near Silence
  • gongxigongxi
  • san neen fai lok

Powered by Blogger