aiyo - tagged!
Whattodo, whattodo...been tagged by big bro, so guess we'll have to comply. This whole blog business really is a well oiled machinery.
Since I'm the one trying to do anything but study, I'll start first.
Weirdness #1:
I have an obsession with teeth and dental hygiene as anyone who has known me for any length of time can testify. The first thing I notice about a person is his/her teeth. I take a mental picture of that teeth and I can usually describe a person's teeth to a certain level of detail. I'm also obsessed about flossing. The dentist recently told me my gums are starting to bleed because of my vigorous flossing.
Weirdness #2:
I have a cup of coffee every morning. If I'm not in a rush, coffee invariably, shall we say, coaxes a No. 2 in me. So if ever I'm constipated, give me caffeine instead of those yucky fiber drinks.
Weirdness #3:
I think I have a keen sense of smell. Like teeth, I have mental stores of different natural body odours, and I don't mean only the bad ones. Once upon a time, I couldn't stand the natural body odour a certain gentleman who was pursuing me. No one else could smell him, but me. When he stopped pursuing me, he started smelling fine to me. Hmm...pheromones?
Weirdness #4:
I am an accent chameleon. And I try hard not to be one. If I've lived/stayed in a place for long enough, I subconsciously start speaking with the accent of that place, even if I try hard not to. Give me a few months/years in Russia, and I'm sure I'll acquire Russian accented English. However, I am not capable of putting on an accent on command, so don't ask me to put on a Texan accent.
Weirdness #5:
I like online bargains! I will rarely buy an expensive item, but I will buy 10 bargain items that make up for one expensive item so I can gloat about my bargains. :P
Weirdness #6:
I think I'm going through a mid-life crisis!
Labels: Stuff

2 Comments:
Hey, we are weirdly alike. In two ways- oral hygiene freak and mid life crisis!! I guess having the latter in our early thirties (YIKES!) is rather unusual.
Hey yeng2, W-E-I-R-D. I just like looking at other people's teeth! :D
Post a Comment
<< Home